Thursday, October 20, 2016

Siberian Husky

This is Day 2 of the Drawing challenge. 
Here is the original:This is the most epic picture EVER!!! I love it. 
The Siberian Husky originated in  northeastern Siberia in Russia and was bred by the Eskimos to pull heavy loads long distances across the rough terrain in hard conditions. 

During the Nome Gold Rush, the dogs were brought to Alaska.These dogs are also known as the Chutsha Husky and are used as house pets, sled dogs or show dogs. They have distinct bright blue eyes and can sometimes have one blue and one brown. They are very much so like wolves and professional escape artists. 

Here is my drawing of it. 

Not too amazing..... but oh well. I tried, I truly did. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

not bad ;););)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chloe Corey said...

Very nice, I like it! When will you post your self portrait?

Unknown said...

I think you did a very nice job