Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Spicy Chicken Pasta

Today I made the most delicious chicken pasta dish!
 
To start things off, I am making food for about eight people, keep that in mind because that is how I will be writing the recipe below. As a side for this delicious dinner, I made some sautéed vegetables.

All right here we go!


First, we are going to need 4 chicken breasts, diced and marinating in a marinade. ( I used The Most AMAZING Chicken Marinade)

Second we are going to make some spaghetti.
I used this brand of spaghetti, you can use whatever brand and you can use whatever type of pasta. I have found that Gemelli pasta is the most delectable with this dish.



Mmmm...... stuff is cooking in the kitchen!!!




Spicy Chicken Pasta
  • 4 chicken breasts, marinated in The Most AMAZING Chicken Marinade
  • 2 packages of pasta, cooked according to the package(I used Garofalo)
Sauce:
  • 1/2 c. flour
  • leftover marinade
  • 1/2 tsp cayenne
  • 1 c. chicken broth
  • 2 tsp-2Tbsp. hot sauce (however spicy you like your sauce)
  • salt and pepper
  1. Mix all ingredients for sauce in a saucepan. Stir and let simmer until your sauce is thickened to your liking. If it ends up to thick, just add a little bit of water or chicken broth. ; )



Yum, yum!!!! This was soooooo good and I hope you enjoy it too!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

to bad we cant see the pictures.